Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tech Talk Tuesday

I came across these pics of a Punky Sprout mini I had made right before I took a break from scrapping, just about a year ago. I don't think I ever blogged this mixed media mini album, which really challenged me. I misted, masked, painted, inked, distressed. I just love getting artsy fartsy, don't you?
The cover is cardboard, which I ripped up a bit, painting and inking the edges.
The tag pages are chipboard, covered with patterned paper.
The bird on the branch is a flocked Prima rub-on, which adds great texture
Liquid pearls pretty up a paper doily:
Gaffer tape and Fabrips add more pattern on fabric:
The doily from the cover was used to mask the canvas:
I love how you get a glimpse of upcoming pages through acrylic:
It looks like I never took a photo of the back cover - not sure why? I think I want to get my hands on a few more of these albums so I can try a few other things. I have ideas for stitching and stamping on the canvas pages. Hope you enjoyed my technique project post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was here...