I'd planned a few posts leading into the new year, but another bout with bronchitis kept me on the couch and off the computer. Before time gets away from me, I wanted to publish these so I can refer back to them.
This year I will...
1. Get real glasses. No more drugstore readers. Really, it's time.
2. Make time to be creative each week.
3. Blog more.
4. Finish organizing my coupons
5. Read during my lunch hours.
6. Finish helping the kids get their rooms organized.
7. Smile often, and look for ways to lift others up.
8. Take more pictures while learning more about photography.
9. Continue planning meals in advance.
10. Budget, budget, budget!
Best Moments of 2011:
1. Dad's clean scan results before the holidays
2. the power coming back on after the blizzard
3. camping over the summer
4. Going to church with my family
5. Landing my new job
6. Colin's graduation from SAS
7. Jimmy's First Communion
Wishing you a blessed and healthy 2012!
4 hours ago